At IndustryNet, human research makes the difference. You won't find any automated web crawling, scraping, or harvesting tools here. Every element of our company listings has been cultivated and verified by good old fashioned human research. And we believe you won't find anything better.
Through our team of more than 80 incredibly dedicated researchers and an annual budget of more than three million dollars, we scour hundreds of sources on-and-offline to pinpoint every manufacturer in the U.S. Each manufacturer is contacted multiple times annually to ensure its information remains up-to-date and complete. In total, more than two million pieces of mail are sent, one million phone calls placed, and three million emails go out to ensure the accuracy and completeness of our listings.
Some sites include only those suppliers that pay to be listed. Others include only those suppliers that manually set up a listing on their site. Once the listing is created, it's not uncommon for these sites to fully rely on the suppliers themselves to maintain their listing. Only IndustryNet does the careful, thorough, and proactive research necessary to ensure that every manufacturer, no matter how small, and regardless of whether it chooses a paid upgrade, is included and kept up-to-date.
IndustryNet is a service of MNI
, the nation's oldest and largest compiler and publisher of industrial information. Our flagship publication, the Illinois Manufacturers Directory, dates back to 1912. Major news portals, newspapers, and radio & TV stations report the results of our research. We've been connecting millions of industrial buyers & suppliers for more than 100 years.
• Proprietary classification system with over 10,000 product & service categories
• Free to use for buyers, no registration required
• More than 420,000 North American manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers
• The most up-to-date and complete listings you'll find anywhere, researched by hand
• Free tools for buyers to request competitive quotes and information from potential suppliers
• Searched thousands of times daily by engineering, operations, plant/facility management, and procurement/purchasing executives