Search results for "Rigging"
We searched IndustryNet for products, services, companies, and brand names. Make a selection below.
❯❯ Products & Services
A B C Crating & Rigging Co. (Paterson, NJ)
A Quick Pick Crane And Rigging Service (Derby, CT)
Abbott Rigging, Inc. (Rocky Mount, VA)
Absolute Rigging & Millrite (Hastings, MI)
Ace Doran Hauling & Rigging Co. (Morton, IL)
Advanced Rigging & Machinery Movers (Greenville, SC)
Alaska Rubber & Rigging Supply Inc. (Fairbanks, AK)
Allied Rubber & Rigging Supply Co. (Butler, PA)
American Cable & Rigging (Mills River, NC)
American Rigging & Millwright Service, Inc. (Rockford, IL)
American Rigging & Supply Co. (Baton Rouge, LA)
Arabi Sling & Rigging Co., Inc. (Arabi, LA)
Arizona Wire Rope & Rigging, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
Atlantic Wire & Rigging, Inc. (Cocoa, FL)
B O A Electric & Rigging Service (Miami, FL)
B. C. Wire Rope & Rigging (Tucson, AZ)
B. C. Wire Rope & Rigging (Anaheim, CA)
B. C. Wire Rope & Rigging (Henderson, NV)
Baltimore Rigging Co., Inc., The (Dundalk, MD)
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co. (Oklahoma City, OK)
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co. (Memphis, TN)
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co. (Little Rock, AR)
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co. (Channahon, IL)
Bayou Boards & Rigging, Inc. (Bayou La Batre, AL)
Bayview Rigging & Sails, Inc. (Yarmouth, ME)
Beyel Bros. Crane & Rigging Of South Florida, Inc. (Riviera Beach, FL)
Beyel Brothers Crane & Rigging (Orlando, FL)
Big B Crane & Rigging (Burleson, TX)
Big Boy's Rigging Service, LLC (Baltimore, MD)
Bigge Crane & Rigging Co. (San Leandro, CA)
❯❯ Brand Names
Rigging is best described as the designing and installing of equipment in the preparation to move objects.
A team of Riggers design and install the lifting or rolling equipment needed to raise, roll, slide or lift objects such as with a crane, block and tackle.
• Wire Ropes and Wire Rope Claims
• Synthetic Slings
• Overhead lifting chain
• Chain Hoists
• Plate Clams
• Shackles and hooks
• Lever load binder
• Blocks and pulleys
Rigging is important for the everyday operations of numerous heavy
Industrial and commercial industries.
• Wire rope sling serve as a vital tool when lifting heavy objects such as rough castings, heavy, hot or irregular shaped metal or stone parts
• Hoist rings are designed and used for safe lifting. The safety engineered hoist rings rotate and pivot to absorb any pitch roll or sway of unbalanced load
• A chain hoist is operated by hand. An operator will pull down on one of the chain loops on one side of the chain. By pulling down on one chain, the manual hoist is actually able to increase the mechanical work that is being done.
• Blocks and Pulleys are widely used across the rigging industry for lifting exceptionally heavy objects. There are various types of blocks and pulley such as : swivel block, single and double pulleys and square blocks. Pulleys are usually used with rigging ropes.
• Eyebolts come in a multitude of sizes and materials. Acting like an anchor point for various rigging applications. Some types of eyebolts are: shoulder eyebolts, straight eyebolts, screw eyebolts, U-bolts and lag eye screw types of eyebolts.
• Stainless steel and galvanized aircraft cable have approximately the
same break strength. Galvanized cable is less expensive and is used in
90% of all rigging applications.
• Safety is a major concern on improper installation and wrong choice of components can have devastating consequences
• It is important to first determine weight of object to be moved so as to determine proper cable size
• Never exceed the rated load capacity of any piece of rigging equipment
• Always follow the manufacturer’s guideline when it comes to using rigging hardware
• Keep inspecting and maintaining the rigging hardware on a timely basis because infrequent maintenance often leads to damage
• Using the right rigging equipment for shifting and moving loads is very important as rigging hardware plays a significant role in the process.
Can't find what you're looking for? IndustryNet is powered by real people. Contact us for assistance.