Search results for "Roofing"
We searched IndustryNet for products, services, companies, and brand names. Make a selection below.
❯❯ Products & Services
ROOFING (61 companies)
ROOFING - Elastomeric (5 companies)
ROOFING - Industrial (16 companies)
ROOFING - Metal (178 companies)
ROOFING - Metal Retrofit (2 companies)
ROOFING - Rubber (5 companies)
ROOFING - Slate (13 companies)
ROOFING - Solar Panel (0 companies)
ROOFING - Standing Seam (8 companies)
ROOFING - Steel (20 companies)
ROOFING - Wholesale (83 companies)
ROOFING CONSULTANTS (8 companies)
ROOFING CONTRACTORS (313 companies)
ROOFING EQUIPMENT (18 companies)
ROOFING FELT (4 companies)
ROOFING GRANULES (3 companies)
ROOFING MATERIALS (215 companies)
ROOFING MATERIALS - Commercial (7 companies)
ROOFING MEMBRANES (1 company)
ROOFING MEMBRANES - PVC (4 companies)
ROOFING SHAKES (5 companies)
ROOFING SYSTEMS - Commercial (36 companies)
ROOFING TILE (30 companies)
ROOFING UNDERLAYMENTS (4 companies)
AIR CONDITIONERS - Explosion Proof (1 company)
AUTOMOBILES - Bullet Proof (2 companies)
AUTOMOTIVE RUSTPROOFING (3 companies)
BASEMENT WATERPROOFING (2 companies)
CEILINGS - Waterproof (3 companies)
COATINGS - Waterproof (0 companies)
A & B Sheet Metal & Roofing Of Taylor (Taylor, TX)
A & E Metal Roofing Supply, LLC (Kellyton, AL)
A & E Roofing & Siding, Inc. (Aurora, IL)
A Affordable Roofing & Supply (Northbrook, IL)
A. B. Martin Roofing Supply, LLC (Ephrata, PA)
A-1 Roofing Co. (Elk Grove Village, IL)
A-1 Security Roofing, Inc. (North Chicago, IL)
AAA Custom Roofing, Inc. (Lake Zurich, IL)
A-Abel Roofing, Inc. (Midlothian, IL)
AB Construction & Roofing, Inc. (Whitney Point, NY)
ABD Waterproofing (Algonquin, IL)
A-Best Roofing (Tulsa, OK)
Able-Warnecke Roofing, Inc. (Naperville, IL)
Acorn Roofing Supply Co. (Chicago, IL)
Active Roofing Co., Inc. (Chicago, IL)
Acts Roofing & Sheet Metal Supply, LLC (Indianapolis, IN)
Adams Roofing Professionals, Inc. (Elk Grove Village, IL)
Adler Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., J. L. (Joliet, IL)
Advanced Commercial Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. (Champaign, IL)
Advanced Roofing (Rolling Meadows, IL)
Advanced Roofing Technology (Broken Arrow, OK)
Advanced Roofing, Inc. (Yorkville, IL)
Advanced Roofing, Inc. (Geneva, IL)
Advanced Waterproofing Technologies, Inc. (Mechanicville, NY)
Affordable Roofing, Inc. (Aurora, IL)
AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists (Huntsville, AL)
Air Pressure Damp Proofing Service, Inc. (Rolling Meadows, IL)
Alabama Heating & Roofing Co., Inc. (Birmingham, AL)
All Star Sheet Metal & Roofing, LLC (Amarillo, TX)
Allegheny Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. (Rural Ridge, PA)
❯❯ Brand Names
Metal roofs were a common feature on rural buildings and homes as they were much easier to use than shingles when covering large surfaces, like the top of an equipment shed.
Now, architects and builders are drawn to them for their variety of benefits and ability to complement the modernist sensibility of their creations.
They are also using metal roofs not just for their striking appearance but also for their ability to convey design ideas.
Metal roof is a system made from metal pieces of tiles
Features and Benefits:
• Long lasting and durable
• Energy efficient
• Low maintenance
• Resisted to decay, discoloration and mildew
• Environmentally friendly
• Used for steep or low slope roofs
• Easy to work with
• Lot more variety
Steel is the most frequently used material in both residential and commercial roofs, mainly due to its low cost.
Aluminum is the second most popular material. It is more durable and longer lasting than steel
Copper roofs are the most durable and can last many hundreds of years.
Unlike many other roof materials, a metal roof can easily be installed in the winter.
Metal roofs are often praised as environmentally friendly choice. They double the lifespan of asphalt shingles and are made from mostly recyclable materials, whereas asphalt shingles end up in a landfill.
Examples of metal roofs:
Stone-coated metal roof is made from steel or other metal-coated with stone chips and attached to the steel with an acrylic film.
Standing seam metal roof features continuous panels, that run from the top to the roof down to the eaves with seams between them that are connected by fasteners.
Additional Metal Roof Benefits:
• Can be used on pitched or low-slope roofs
• Incorporated in different design elements
• Bought in almost any color
• Can be manufactured to look like other roofing types such as concrete tile, wood sakes and asphalt shingles
• Because a metal roof typically comes as a single engineered comprehensive system, one contractor can usually handle the project
Metal Roofs Are Manufactured Using The Following Process:
• Specially coated aluminum coil goes through a series of dies in a large bed high-tonnage stamping press that is similar to what is used to make the body of an automobile.
• Giant slabs of metals are rolled into coils to meet specific thickness and width requirements. The mill engineers each slab of metal and coil to meet required standards
• The coil then travels to a coil coater
• The metal is placed on a continuous coating line to be cleared and specially treated
• Multi-coat system is applied and baked on
• At the end of each paint run, the color and quality of the coating is tested
• Proper installation is key to gaining the benefits of metal roofs
• Discussing the building design and use with a qualified manufacturer can help to ensure that the right materials are considered and used on the project
• Metal roof should be properly connected to the rest of the building
Can't find what you're looking for? IndustryNet is powered by real people. Contact us for assistance.