We list more than 365,000 industrial suppliers. But we're unlike any other online marketplace. We don't scrape the web for outdated, inaccurate, or unreliable data. The foundation of our company listing data is built on real human research, complemented with our own proprietary technologies for data verification and quality control.
Through our team of more than 80 incredibly dedicated data researchers, we scour hundreds of sources on-and-offline to pinpoint industrial suppliers, large and small. Each company is contacted multiple times annually to ensure its information remains up-to-date and complete. In total, more than two million pieces of mail are sent, one million phone calls placed, and three million emails go out to ensure the accuracy and completeness of our listings.
Some sites include only those suppliers that pay to be listed. Others include only those that manually set up a listing. Once the listing is created, it's not uncommon for these sites to fully rely on the suppliers themselves to maintain their own listing. Only IndustryNet does the careful, thorough, and proactive research necessary to ensure that every qualified supplier is included and kept current.
IndustryNet is a service of MNI
, the nation's oldest and largest compiler and publisher of industrial information. Our flagship publication, the Illinois Manufacturers Directory, dates back to 1912. Major news portals, newspapers, and radio & TV stations report the results of our research. We've been connecting millions of industrial buyers & suppliers for more than 100 years.
• Proprietary classification system with over 11,000 product & service categories
• Free to use for buyers, no registration required
• Listings for more than 365,000 suppliers of machinery, parts, supplies, and services
• The most up-to-date and complete listings you'll find anywhere, researched by hand
• Free tools for buyers to request competitive quotes and information from potential suppliers
• Searched thousands of times daily by engineering, operations, plant/facility management, and procurement/purchasing executives
• One of the original online supplier directories & quote request systems launched in the 1990's